The Agricultural Societies of Victoria
Rural Ambassador Award
Steward: Sharon McLean
Local Show Level: Certificate and cash prize sponsored by the Yarriambiack Shire Council
Group Level: To be advised. Regional judging will take place on Saturday, February 6, 2016 at Nhill.
State Level: 2016 State Final prize value to be advised
- To highlight the talent, creativity and ingenuity of young rural people and in doing so encourage entrants to be role models in their local communities.
- To encourage and reward enthusiastic, skillful and industrious young people who are actively involved in their communities.
- To assist all entrants through their participation to develop strong communication and leadership qualities.
- To enable entrants to gain greater proficiency in their chosen field and also develop entrants' stature and reputation in that chosen field.
- Complete the official entry form and forward to your local Show Secretary. Entries close seven days prior to the show
- Provide information indicating their reason for applying for entry together with a curriculum vitae, indicating work experience, community participation and Agricultural Show involvement if applicable.
Rules and Regulations:
- Open to people aged between 20 and 30 (as at May 1, 2016).
- The candidate must reside in Victoria
Entrants must wear smart casual tailored clothing.
Entrants to be judged in accordance with the following guidelines:
|Rural & General Knowledge
||20 points |
||10 points |
|Style, Grooming & Deportment
|Public Presentation (3 minute speech)
||120 points |
Problems with this site? Email firstname.lastname@example.org